Please note: This is an Oculus Home key. For Oculus key redemption, a free Oculus account is required.
Arizona Sunshine is developed from the ground up for Oculus Touch. Step in the midst of a zombie apocalypse as if you were really there, freely move around and explore a post-apocalyptic world, and handle motion-controlled weapons with real-life movements - putting the undead back to rest is more thrilling and satisfying than ever before.
When you hear a flash of a human voice on the radio, your hopes and beliefs are confirmed - there are still survivors out in the blistering heat of the post apocalyptic Grand Canyon state! Arizona Sunshine poses a battle for survival in a VR zombie apocalypse in which players need to navigate both the hordes of zombies coming for their brains and the scorching heat in their desperate search for human contact.
Arizona Sunshine is developed from the ground up for HTC Vive and Oculus Touch. Step in the midst of a zombie apocalypse as if you were really there, freely move around and explore a post-apocalyptic world, and handle motion-controlled weapons with real-life movements - putting the undead back to rest is more thrilling and satisfying than ever before.
* Real-life weapon handling: Using VR motion controllers, handle, fire, and reload over 25 different weapons with real-life movements. Anticipate attacks, manage your ammo and aim down the sights to blast your enemies to undead pieces.
* Freely explore your surroundings: Move around without restraints to explore a series of huge southwestern American environments, including blistering-hot deserts, treacherous canyons and deep, dark mines.
* Enjoy a full-size single player campaign: The campaign mode is built in bite-sized VR chunks that flow together to form a full narrative. Whether you want to jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride, we’ve got you covered.
* Join forces in co-op multiplayer: Combine forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. But beware, more warm brains mean more, hungry undead.
* Put yourself through serious survival: Scavenge the environment, loot your enemies and manage your ammo and consumables.
* Experience unprecedented VR realism: When powered by an Intel® Core™ i7 processor or equivalent, Arizona Sunshine brings unprecedented realism to VR gaming with zombie mutilation, destructible environments, and an overall cinematic and immersive experience.
* Play it only in VR: Arizona Sunshine is a VR shooter exclusively built for VR from the ground up. Step into the midst of a zombie attack as if you were really there and take on undead creatures close enough to touch.
Copyright © 2016 Vertigo Games BV
This game is just amazing. I played it like, a lot, and it was by far my best VR experience (and still is, as of this writing). It manages to create at the same time a very deep atmosphere, sometimes creepy and anxiety-provoking, and also provides a very good shooting game. The story is short, but not too short (your mileage may vary), I enjoyed playing it, and want to do it again actually. Even after several weeks I still play a Horde game from times to times for the pure pleasure of massively killing those damn zombies.
Please note that this version is exclusive for the Oculus Rift. I've been playing with my Oculus Rift for a while now and I've tried a lot of different games. I can say that this is the best VR game currently out by a long shot! The graphics are really good and it really feels like you're really inside the world. Even though this isn't exclusive for this title because it's so realistic and a setting that is close to reality it really feels well... Real. The gameplay is done really well, in this game you ''teleport'' and you walk a little, it's implemented really well. The controlls feel natural in this title, which isn't the case in every VR game. Now let's talk story. Does it have one? Yes! And it's pretty good but I won't spoil that for you. I haven't encountered any crashes or framerate issues. I rate this game 5 out of 5 stars! Best VR game out there!
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.