METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE DEFINITIVE EXPERIENCE is the ultimate collection of the MGSV story which includes the critically acclaimed MGSV: THE PHANTOM PAIN, its prologue MGSV: GROUND ZEROES, multiplayer METAL GEAR ONLINE,and all their DLC content.Read full description
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE DEFINITIVE EXPERIENCE is the ultimate collection of the MGSV story which includes the critically acclaimed MGSV: THE PHANTOM PAIN, its prologue MGSV: GROUND ZEROES, multiplayer METAL GEAR ONLINE,and all their DLC content.
• MGSV: GZ lets the players experience thrilling stealth action as never seen before, surrounded by enemies in a photorealistic world.
• MGSV: TPP, which has claimed more than 60 industry accolades including a 10/10 from IGN and Gamespot, offers limitless possibilities for the players to infiltrate enemy outposts in a vast open world. The player to decide the route, tactics and timing that can lead to the success of the mission.
• METAL GEAR ONLINE is built around a dedicated squad-based competitive multiplayer structure, which has been fully redesigned with the familiar gameplay and aesthetic styling of the MGS series
• 36 DLC ITEMS AND ADDITIONAL CONTENT including 2 extra missions, additional weapons, and items used for customization."
"METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE DEFINITIVE EXPERIENCE is the ultimate collection of the METAL GEAR SOLID V story. Players can experience the critically acclaimed games and all DLC content including:
• METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
• METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
• METAL GEAR ONLINE
• 36 DLC ITEMS AND ADDITIONAL CONTENT
While the game itself is cool the plot of the second part seems a little rushed and lacks polish (honestly the plot falls flat when compared to previous games) my main concern is how Konami is trying to trick us naming this compilation. I found this funny how Metal Gear Online is listed as a separate game while it's only a small part of the main game. Overall it's worth to play the main game as it's a stealth sandbox in it's finest but the name of this compilation is simply misleading.
Metal Gear Solid V is an amazing semi open world action game. The visuals are stunning to this date they still suprise me. The gameplay is also very nice you can play as a stealth character or just go guns blazing. The first option is recommended. The GOTY also includes the Ground Zeroes prologue, which is basically 1 big level. Other than that it mostly includes cosmetic stuff, which is nice but not really my cup of tea. Because this pack offers very much content at a low price I recommend it. 5 out of 5 stars!
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.