Four years have passed since the Shaper's defeat through the use of Archfire. During that time scientists, dragons and inventors have tried to find a way to counter the mysterious deterioration of the portals - in vain.
The portal network has now totally collapsed and the islands are cut off from one another. The dragons and the Shaikan act as the only connection between the races, but even their resources are limited.
Now, with the nations isolated from one another, a new nameless enemy strikes. Eo is completely at the mercy of the attackers ascending from demonic depths.
In the midst of this chaos a new hero appears. A simple Shaikan and a member of the hand, he searches desperately for answers to his deeply disturbing dreams. This search leads him to the ancestral home of his people, the Iron Fields, to the mountain of the Patriarch Ur. The elders can only tell him that his dreams are connected to his destiny, but nothing more.
Upon arrival all he finds are more questions: Who are these demonic creatures the locals are calling the Nameless? What do the dragons know about the destiny of this world?
And what has Professor Twiddles plan to restore the portals to do with all this?
To discover his destiny, our hero must acquire new skills and do battle with enemies new and old. But wherever he goes - the Nameless always seem to be a step ahead, and futile battles break out in which the hero holds the destiny of all of Eo in his hands.
- Click’n’Fight and Quick-Action-Buttons: perfected control system for Instant-Actions, best overview, and strategic sophistication
- Singleplayer campaign ensuring a maximum of fun, riveting story progression and countless quests - all refined by the authentic and consistent world of Eo
- Choose your individual path among a plethora of different skills and magic abilites, offering numerous combinations of character development
- For the first time in the history of SpellForce, you can even ride on a dragon
- Completely new race with buildings, also playable in multiplayer
- Innovative multiplayer mode, never seen before in the RTS/RPG genre
- Domination: all new multiplayer mode; you have to keep control of strategic nodes, which are spread over the map, in order to obtain resources to further strengthen your armies