As news mounts on the Final Fantasy 15 premature release, Square Enix has warned fans of potential spoilers, as the game leaked ahead of its release date on 29 November. The creators are actively preventing potential spoilers and videos from leaking, but urge fans to be wary when researching gameplay content.
With spoilers aside, we want to keep the excitement alive and what better way than an extended version of the game’s 101 trailer. With no huge story spoilers, the trailer gives players an overview of the open world RPG. Complete with incredible characters, epic weaponry, beefier bosses, beautiful landscapes and iconic FF hairdos, check out the trailer below.
Square Enix also revealed details of its day one update, The Crown update, check out the patch notes below.
- Improvements to the camera with new options to better assist and track the action in tight space and to improve visibility during battles
- New event scenes and scenes from Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV and the “Omen” trailer have also been added to the game to make the story and timeline of events easier to follow for newcomers
- The addition of an ability tree for the “Wait Mode” function which improves the strategic element of this feature
- Players can obtain the “Beast Whistle” which can be used to call monsters to battle
- A wider variety of recipes and fish with an addition of a gallery for completionist players who enjoy collecting items
- Implementation of social media support, allowing the photos Prompto takes along your journey to be uploaded to Facebook and Twitter