Green Man Gaming Publishing and Drakkar Dev today revealed War Tech Fighters, the space action game, which will be coming to Early Access later this year.
In the game, you’ll lead an assault, piloting a War Tech, a fully equipped spaceship against Zatros and fight for the rebel colonies. Described as ‘a space action game that combines the spectacular action of Japanese Anime with Hollywood Blockbusters.’
The Early Access Features Include
- Control A Fully Equipped War Tech – Destroy your enemies in long-range combat with guns and missiles, or get up close and personal with swords and shields.
- Customization – Hundreds and thousands of combinations of mech parts, weapons and colors to truly stand out on the battlefield.
- Upgrades – Three base robot sets, each with specific bonuses, and over 150 upgradable robot parts.
- Research & Development – Research new upgrade projects to enhance your War Tech, and develop weapons ranging from missile launchers to anti-matter cannons.
- Level Up – Gain experience through combat to level up your War Tech pilot to gain improved attack/defence bonuses.
- Intense Single Player Missions – Experience the first 12 missions of Captain Nathan Romanis’ battle across the galaxy.
- Simulator Bridge – Train your War Tech by replaying missions, or take on special Challenges to gain experience and add-ons to improve your machine.
- Survival Mode – Test yourself to the limit in an infinite survival mode arena, and walk away with special rewards.