Bluehole’s PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has received a new update on its PC public test server.
The update includes bug fixes and small improvements to the overall game. Players are unable to exit a vehicle where every door is blocked, whilst tyres will react to different surfaces. Amongst other updates and performance changes.
Full patch notes can be viewed below, whilst the update is available on the test server the update is likely to be released for everyone on the 6th Of July according to the developer.
Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Week 15 Update Patch Notes
- Added SEA (Southeast Asia) server.
- Improved UI performance.
- Fixed a bug that caused a character to walk through gas station wall.
- Fixed a bug that caused a character to stand on top of a tunnel after getting out of motorbike inside of a tunnel.
- You can no longer get out of a vehicle if the vehicle is blocked all the way around.
- Fixed a bug that made a teammate’s weapon invisible in spectator mode
- Fixed an issue of the scope crosshair appearing blurry when post-processing quality is set to high.
- Adjusted GROZA rail to better fit Holographic Sight and Red Dot Sight.
- Fixed a bug that caused ammo not to drop after dropping Extended Mag with full Backpack.
- Vehicle tire effects will change immediately when the vehicle is on a different type of ground.