Despite its twee aesthetic and premise, there’s actually a fair amount of depth in Fall Guys which reveals itself through its numerous modes and levels. So naturally, we’ve put on our wolf suits and leapt into all of the game modes and levels which Fall Guys offers.
In Fall Guys, there are chiefly four game modes which encompasses the 25 different levels and minigames across the entire game. The Fall Guys game modes are:
- Race Modes – These include minigames where the objective is to reach the finish line as quickly as possible in order to prevent yourself from being eliminated. Examples of race mode minigames include Slime Climb and Hit Parade.
- Survival Modes – Survival mode minigames require the player to be among the last ones standing in order to proceed to the next stage in the Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout tournament. Block Party and Tail Tag are good examples of survival modes.
- Team Modes – Team modes puts players into equally numbered groups and requires them to work together to complete an objective. Fall Ball and Jinx are both good examples of team modes.
- Final Stage Modes – Only when the field of players has been narrowed sufficiently do the final stage modes kick off. The popular Hex-A-Gone is a perfect example of a final stage mode.
All Levels To Date
As we’ve seen, there are four broad categories into which the numerous Fall Guys levels and minigames fall into. So naturally, these are all the levels that are currently available in Fall Guys in addition to the game mode categories that they each fall into.
Race Mode Levels
- Dizzy Heights: Navigate a spinning platform to reach the finish line.
- Door Dash: Try and avoid the fake doors as you make a mad dash for the finish line.
- Fruit Chute: Evade massive fruit being blasted down the race course as you attempt to reach the finish line.
- Gate Crash: Attempt to predict the pattern of a moving door as you strive for the finish line.
- Hit Parade: Do your best to evade obstacles of all shapes and sizes on your way to the finish line.
- See Saw: Traverse a series of see-saws that must be balanced in order for you to get to the finish line.
- Slime Climb: Overcome an increasingly challenging obstacle course as the rising slime nips at your heels on the way to the finish line.
- The Whirlygig: Squeeze through an obstacle packed course of hammers, spinning platforms and more as you attempt to reach the end.
- Tip Toe: One of the trickiest of all the Fall Guys levels, in Tip Toe players must navigate their way to the finish line – but only by carving a path on tiles that won’t fall through.
Survival Mode Levels
- Block Party: Survive to the end by staying on the platform and avoiding the increasingly fast walls that come speeding toward you.
- Jump Club: Keep hopping over a fast spinning beam in order to be the last one standing.
- Jump Showdown: In Jump Showdown, players must be on their toes as they leap around a set of increasingly fast tubes which revolve around a central platform. However in order to survive, players must also evade the platform wedges which fall away over a fixed period of time.
- Perfect Match: A good old fashioned memory test, players must flock to the tiles that match the picture on a big screen. Failing to do so causes the incorrect platform tiles to fall away.
- Roll Out: Survival can only be assured if players are able to dodge a variety of swiftly moving rotating rings.
- Tail Tag: A cheeky game mode to say the least, in Tail Tag players must grab the tail(s) of opposing players and ensure that they have a tail of their own by the time the time limit expires.
Team Mode Levels
- Egg Scramble: The level begins with a massive pile of eggs in the centre of the arena. Players can win by keeping as many eggs in their section of the arena as possible by the time that clock runs out.
- Fall Ball: Essentially Fall Guys soccer, the goal here is to simply roll more balls into the net of the opposing team than they do to yours before the timer runs out.
- Hoarders: The goal here is simple – just ensure that the ball is in your portion of the arena at the point that the clock runs out.
- Hoopsey Daisy: Leap through as many hoops as you can for your team in order to ensure the most points possible by the end of the timer.
- Jinxed: Another old-fashioned classic brought bang up to date, in Jinxed the goal is to ‘jinx’ all the members of the opposite team.
- Rock ‘N’ Roll: A true test of teamworking, players must band together to push a massive ball through an obstacle to the finish line before the opposing teams.
- Team Tail Tag: A team version of Tail Tag, Team Tail Tag has players stealing as many tails as possible to ensure that their team has the most by the time the clock ticks down.
Final Stage Levels
- Fall Mountain: A real test of those platforming and evasion skills, players must overcome a variety of massive obstacles, traps and other hazards as they attempt to reach the peak of Fall Mountain and snag the golden crown. Fall Mountain remains an enduring favourite among Falls Guys fans, that’s for sure.
- Hex-A-Gone: Starting atop a tower of layered colored platforms, players must ensure that they’re the last ones standing as the small hexagon tiles that form each platform begin to fall through as folks begin to walk across them.
Royal Fumble: Another take on the Tail Tag game type seen elsewhere, Royal Fumble has the remaining players in the tournament rushing to nab the only tail in the match, as a variety of hammers, slopes and spinning platforms all conspire to make things very challenging indeed.