We are always updating the Green Man Gaming store with new titles. To keep you up to date with the latest editions we thought we would give you a peek at what has been added. So without further a-do here are the latest games to be added to the Green Man Gaming store.
Nadia was Here is an RPG that runs in the vein of the classic 8 and 16 bit eras, inspired by gems like Golden Sun, Final Fantasy and many others. However, by changing some fundamental aspects, Nadia was Here combines old school experiences with modern day indie game mechanics.
Join the heroes of Nadia was Here on their quest. Fight epic battles with a battle system unlike any other, and develop your heroes in a completely new way. Explore a diverse world filled with classic dungeons and solve puzzles to unravel the mystery that plagues Amytah.
- Fast-paced battles: Mixing elements from time-management games and classic turn-based goodness for a truly unique real time experience.
- Develop your characters in a new way: Growing through learning new skills instead of leveling up, eliminating the need for random battles and grinding.
- Keep collecting: Gain new skills and become stronger during battles. Collect and upgrade powerful amulets.
- Engaging story development: slowly get to know the main characters, and grow to adore, love and hate them.
- Explore Amytah: Discover its many secrets and crack your brain on puzzle-centric dungeons.
Woken from a hypersleep, you find yourself alone on a drifting star cruiser, light years from home. The crew has disappeared, leaving behind nothing but a few scattered records and a strange artifact that seems to hold the key to an alien civilisation. As you search the empty ship, you’ll begin to piece together the mystery of the missing crew, and perhaps a way to unlock the artifact itself.
Played out in stunning 3D environments, The Artifact is a sci-fi themed spin on the classic escape the room game. Players explore different locations, using 22nd century technology to crack codes and solving increasingly head scratching puzzles that will help decipher the mystery of the alien device, and perhaps what lies beyond…
- Beautiful 3D environments – explore the decks of your star cruiser, breaking open air hatches and exploring different areas…
- Head-scratching puzzles – use logic and experimentation to figure out how to break into the alien artefact…
- Immersive story – explore the ship for notes and documents that reveal the mystery of the missing crew. And why you’ve been left behind…
Everything in Tormentor X Punisher can be killed in one hit, including bosses and yourself. Bosses change the shape of the arena, conjuring rooms and traps to make it more hellish and brutal. Demons adjust to your play style and punish you accordingly. Explore and discover new ways of killing enemies to gain cool upgrades. Reload your machine gun by firing your shotgun. Yeah, you read that right.
Kill, destroy, fuck up demons, rack up combos, get upgrades by performing unique kills, and try to survive the constant onslaught. Oh, and look good to your friends by smashing their scores on the leaderboards.