We are always updating the Green Man Gaming store with new titles. To keep you up to date with the latest additions we thought we would give you a peek at what has been added. So without further a-do here are the latest games to be added to the Green Man Gaming store.
- 3 photorealistic airports
- Advanced artificial intelligence (AI) pilots follow complex tower commands when to taxi around airport and fly approach and departure procedures
- Full voice control possible
- Photorealistic 2d graphics with dynamic lighting, shadows and ground traffic
- Complex simulation allow you to experience the real life duties of a tower controller
- Create new airports, schedules and airplanes using the same editors used by the development team
- Aircraft will follow inflight heading and turn command
- Runway racetrack pattern commands are simulated
It’s your empire… Take control!
The game has it all! the depth of gameplay will have you on the edge of your seat for hours on-end. Build, manage, strategize and conquer the competition with the richest gameplay tycoon product ever offered!
Are you up to the challenge of becoming the Pizza Tycoon of the world? Get started today and find out!
The decisions are many, choose carefully:
- which recipes?
- which location?
- staffing requirements?
- strategic advertising?
- mob control?
- sabotage competitors
- customize restaurant mood?
- pricing options?
They all make a difference in the ultimate success of your franchise but watch out, there is evil lurking around every corner and these gangsters want a piece of the pie with shady deals and they aren’t afraid to use blackmail!
- Exciting to play, but very difficult to master!
- 1000s of strategic choices will determine your success or failure!
- In-game players speak the language of the country they are in!
- Employ guards and police to keep the mob at bay!
- 1000s of unique situations specific to each location
- Hire employees and customize your restaurant and take the pizza world by storm!
Arcade hit Raiden first left its mark on the shooting genre 25 years ago. The easy to learn, hard to master series comes to the PC in its most modern and advanced form yet! Join the war for Earth’s future-where the tide of battle holds constant surprises.
- Story Mode – All new story full of twists and turns! The story alters depending on your performance!
- Boss Mission – Defeat bosses under special conditions and compete in the leaderboards!
- Gallery – Dozens of character, concept, and game art waiting to be unearthed!
- Extreme Graphics – Raiden V: Director’s Cut features full 1080p support to bring every explosion, missile attack, and boss kill to earth shattering realism on HDTV’s and monitors!
- Tri View HUD – Raiden V: Director’s Cut reaches new levels of frenetic and heart pounding action as game play, real-time game status changes, and command center data continuously updates you on the action!
- Multiplayer – First time ever, local 2 players cooperative play!
- Cheer Attack – A Powerful special attack for your secondary weapons – but only for a few seconds – don’t miss your window!
- Fully Narrated Storyline – who’s got time to read!
- New Ships – 3 Unique Ships with different strengths and weapons
- Health Bars – Keep an eye on your ship’s health if you want to make it to your final destination
- Extra Levels – Director’s Cut exclusive levels
The classic roleplaying games Vampire: The Masquerade and Mage: The Ascension enter the digital present with a dual-pack of interactive fiction by a few of today’s most interesting fantasy writers.
Vampire: The Masquerade: We Eat Blood And All Our Friends Are Dead is a chilling story written and illustrated by award- winning authors Zak Smith and Sarah Horrocks.
Told entirely from a mobile messaging perspective, We Eat Blood is a sharp, mature and often terrifying story about your first nights as unwilling predator and prey. Hunted by unknown enemies and driven by an alien hunger, will you sever your ties with the mortal world or try to cling to your former life? Will you join ancient conspiracies, or turn the tables on forces older than the written word? Terrible power lies within your grasp, but there is always a price to pay.
— The temptation is real.
Set in modern-day Sweden, Mage: The Ascension: Refuge by critically-acclaimed author Karin Tidbeck, lets you experience today’s social and political upheavals while awakening to the power of True Magick – the ability to shape reality itself through your force of belief. Many will try to recruit you into a secret war where human consensus itself is the battlefield. Your actions and choices will have profound consequences on the world and people around you… assuming madness and paradox doesn’t claim you first.
— Safety or sacrifice – the choice is yours.
Armored Freedom is an intense strategy board game where giant robots fight for dominance.
Roll the dice to charge and wage war using battle cards. Unveil hidden secrets within special action cards.
Armored Freedom takes place in a world where wars are fought with giant mechs.
Roll the dice to move your mechs and crush your enemies with battle cards in turn-based, boardgame-style gameplay.
Fight across four distinctive terrains: forest, desert, snow and minimalistic “zen” style boards.
Customize your pilot and mech. Increase your rank and win medals. Unlock unique items and recruit heroes with special abilities.
Wage epic single and multiplayer battles across four different gameplay modes.
Entrust your freedom to heavy armor in single-player and multiplayer matches.
Stan is losing control. The phantom realm brings arcane hexes into a pulsing neon reality, where demons fight in packs and use every trick they have to break your defense. Throw spells and traps mid-combo, ride the edge of control and chaos in this fresh take on action combat. You are your own worst enemy in Phantom Trigger.
You play as Stan, a whitecollar middle-class worker living an ordinary life that gets disrupted by a mysterious event. Discover a brand new world and connect the dots along a branching story through neon-demonic worlds. Phantom Trigger has 4 alternate endings.
Merging elements from slasher, RPG, and roguelike genres, Phantom Trigger takes a rich combo system and builds on it, with trapping and freezing enemies, herding groups, burning bosses and dashing from one combo to the next.
- Branching story with 4 alternative endings
- 5 Disinct Worlds to explore
- Estimated 7+ hours of gameplay
- A deep combat system focusing on unlocking combos and upgrading weapons
- A hand-crafted story mixed with roguelike-style dungeons
Zeran’s Folly is a story-driven action-adventure with fluid melee combat, four unique playable characters, and a twisted sense of humor. Follow the adventures of Lone as he scours the land for the artifacts that will do… something. In the end, Lone will have to choose between his friends or abandoning everything he’s worked for. What would you choose?
- Switch between four unique playable characters anywhere in the world, each with their own abilities
- Rich and touching story, although it’s more like a bad touch
- All kinds of sparkly things to collect like magic rings, outfits, and character talents
- Absolutely stunning art that’s a feast for the eyes and possibly genitals
- Fully supports and provides extra gameplay features for gamepads/controllers
- A neato soundtrack that bounces from island beats to cool country to headbanging metal
- Future content updates that will more than double the size of the game, from new dungeons to additional characters
- Zeran’s Folly is the spiritual successor to the Millie Megavolte series
- Engine, code, art, animation, music, guitars, design and basically everything else done by one guy with no life
- Made with SFML
Will you be getting any of these games? Or if you have played any of them, what would you recommend?