Here are Green Man Gaming’s top selling titles for the week ending 15 October 2017.
Destiny 2’s Standard Edition tops our bestsellers list this week with the Digital Deluxe Edition closely behind at number two. It’s no surprise that with its release last week, Middle-earth: Shadow of War was in the top 3. With South Park: The Fractured But Whole launching tomorrow, we saw high demand for the game last week in the run up to release. Cuphead continues to remain in the Top 5 for the last few weeks showing there’s still appetite for the 1930’s inspired run and gun game.
The full top 10 sales chart can be found below and is representative of all of Green Man Gaming’s sales for the week.
- Destiny 2 – Standard
- Destiny 2 – Digital Deluxe Edition
- Middle-earth™: Shadow of War
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole – Standard
- The Evil Within 2
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Gold Edition
- Middle-earth™: Shadow of War – Gold Edition
- Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition