Resident Evil 7 biohazard launched yesterday and is now available to purchase. With the newest in the series earning rave reviews from news outlets.
Capcom celebrated the launch of Resident Evil 7 with details of an upcoming DLC which will be arriving 31st January for PlayStation owners and 21st February on PC and Xbox One. The DLC called ‘Banned Footage Vol. 1’ will be included in the Resident Evil 7 Season Pass and will include,
- Bedroom Scenario: Figure out how to escape from a locked room, but don’t let Marguerite Baker know you’ve been out of bed.
- Nightmare Scenario: Fend off waves of enemies and survive until morning.
- Extra Mode – Ethan Must Die: A tough-as-nails mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game. (Does not support PSVR)
An additional DLC set titled ‘Banned Footage Vol. 2’ includes the following,
- 21 Scenario: Gamble life and limb in a deadly game run by Lucas Baker.
- Daughters Scenario: See what the Baker family was like before the tragic events of Resident Evil 7.
- Extra Mode – Jack’s 55th Birthday: Race against the clock and feed Jack tons of food in this comical extra game mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game. (Does not support PSVR)
The DLC will be in the form of the videotapes you find throughout the normal gameplay and you will actually be able to act out this footage, think the Resident Evil Beginning Hour demo.